Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Slavery of serving Worldliness

As we've been discussing all our ties to the things of the world and trying to recognize if we are even willing to be crucified to the world, this video will hopefully speak volumes. It is vital that we recognize the truth of what we are holding on to...the desire to still control and be our own gods while the whole time the world system manipulates and determines many of our steps.

We are like Peter in many ways...denying our Lord to others, even though we know they are bound for eternal torment in hell. Or we are still living in the flesh and ready to cut the ear off the first person that disagrees or desecrates our faith. Too many times this is the picture of me, and although I cling to my Saviors long suffering, I know I greatly deserve His discipline.


No comments: