Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jesus is returning the week of March 28, 2009

I don't know how I didn't see it clearly before but after doing the figuring and the exegeting of the major prophetical books it is plain to see eschatologically that Jesus will return in March of 2009 and most likely on the 28th day. He said we wouldn't know the day or hour but that doesn't mean that we cannot know the week or month or year. It seems as if we have about 4 months left to serve Him and to be ready for the trumpet of the Lord to sound and for all those in Christ to be caught up to be with Him.

Most will know that I am being facetious and not setting a date but my point still stands: How would you live if you knew that He was returning in four months. Would your concerns be centered on the here and now or on the eternal? Would you worry about storing up treasures here on earth or would you be diligently seeking the lost that you know would spend eternity in hell and torment? Would you be pleading with friends, family and strangers to come to Christ for forgiveness before they come to Him in judgement. As it is written...every knee shall bow.

I am writing this blog to plead with 3 different types of people

  1. Those that are serving Christ so that their flames may be fanned and they may serve with more energy, delight and diligence and so I leave you with this scripture from Paul:


    1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me.
  2. Those that have a religion or even that go to church on a regular basis but do not have a real relationship with the Creator of the Universe and the maker of all that is and will ever be, I leave you with a Word from Jesus Christ


    Rev 3:16 'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.
    Rev 3:17 'Because you say, "I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing," and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,
    Rev 3:18 I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.
  3. And for a few of those that have never really stepped inside the Church of Jesus Christ and have no sense of their danger I leave you two scriptures.


    Mat 16:26 "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

    Heb 2:2 For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty,
    Heb 2:3 how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? After it was at the first spoken through the Lord, it was confirmed to us by those who heard,

No comments: